Synagoga Český Krumlov
Built in Nouveau-Romanesque style in 1909 by the local Jewish community, the Český Krumlov Synagogue features an eight-sided tower with Torah-shaped windows. In 1945 it was used as an non-denominational Christian church for the American soldiers. A symbol of the U.S. Army preserved on a wall of the prayer hall serves as a reminder of this. From 1945 - 1968 the synagogue was used by the Czechoslovakian Hussite Church.